UP Police SI PST/DV Admit Card: Those who have qualified for the written test for Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector and other jobs in Uttar Pradesh are now given their Document Verification (DV) and Physical Standard Test (PST) dates. The official site of UPPRB is Uppbpb.gov.in, and candidates can download the schedule there.
The candidates who have qualified the written test will be called for DV & PST verification and test. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website from 16th April 2022 at 10:00 AM. Uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police SI PST/DV Admit Card, Date, Schedule @ uppbpb.gov.in Overview
Police SI PST/DV Admit Card: On April 19, 2022, the document verification process for UP Police SI & other posts will start. The admit card for DV/PST will be issued on April 16 (10:00 AM). Eligible candidates can obtain their admit card from uppbpb.gov.in. When the DV/PST tests for SI (Confidential) and ASI (Ministerial and Accounts) are conducted in 2022, they will be done from April 19 to 22.
|authority||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|name of exam||UP Police SI ASI PET|
|positions||SI, ASI DV and PST|
|admit card date||16 April 2022|
|exam date||19 April 2022|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|article category||Admit card|
UP Police SI ASI PET Notice PDF
Around 3323 people have been selected for DV & PST for the jobs of UP Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts). The tests will be held on April 19, 2022 at the regional headquarters of the districts of Uttar Pradesh.
Now the website of UP Police has the list of shortlisted people for DV & PST and UP Police SI ASI PET Schedule 2022 Notice PDF!
UP Police SI Admit Card 2022
UPPRPB has announced the Revised UP SI Exam Date for 2022 on its official website. UP SI Admit Card for 2022 has been released at www.uppbpb.gov.in, and you can find it there. There is a direct link of UP SI Admit Card in the next section of this lesson. We have also told you how to get your UP SI admit card, what you need to bring in the UP SI exam, and how to download your UP SI call letter.
UP SI Exam Date 2022 & City Information Link
UP Police SI PST/DV will start from 19th April, 2022. On April 16, 2022, hall tickets will be available for those who want to go to school. Candidates who have signed up for PST must take a print out of their admit card. If they do not do so, they will not be able to appear for this round. Uppbpb.gov.in will post the admit card, and candidates will be able to check them by following the steps given below.
Steps to Download UP Police SI PST/DV Schedule
- Candidates who qualify the written test visit uppbpb.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the link to download the schedule for the next few weeks.
- It will appear on the screen in roll number or date order.
- Candidates must read it and download the same as they did.
Here’s how to download UP Police SI PST/DV Hall Ticket
- Interested and eligible candidates visit the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
- On the home page, check the latest news. Then, click on the link of Hall Ticket. Note: The link will be shown on April 16, 2022.
- They will then be redirected to a new page where they will have to enter their registration number and password or their date of birth.
- After logging in, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidate should read the information and then download the same thing which is on the same page.
- You must take the print out of this page and bring it with you while taking the exam.