NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022: NABARD released the NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 on 12th July 2022. For this purpose, the authority will accept online applications only 18 July 2022, Interested candidates can apply for the Assistant Manager Posts.
Moreover, the authority is recruiting for 170 vacancies in NABARD Rural Development Banking Services, Rajbhasha Service and Protocol & Security Services. Candidates will check their NABARD Assistant Manager 2022 Eligibility and apply before the last date. 7 August 2022, So, start reading the article for more details about NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022.
nabard grade a recruitment 2022
NABARD is an apex organization which provides a developing work environment to its employees. So, this is a great opportunity for you to join hands with this reputed organization. Duly check your eligibility and then submit nabard.org Grade ‘A’ application on time.
Contrary to this, NABARD has not yet released the NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 PDF. Still, we have provided the information based on the previous year notification for NABARD Grade A Recruitment. More importantly, candidates must note that the following information provided in this article is tentative and may be changed in future. However, we will update the page as per the recent announcements.
nabard.org Grade ‘A’ 2022 Recruitment Overview
|Name of bank||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|related post||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’|
|Relevant departments||Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)
Official Language Service and,
Protocol and Security Service (P&SS)
|Total No. of Vacancies||170|
|selection criteria||exam, interview|
|online application status||active soon|
nabard.org Grade ‘A’ 2022: Important to Remember
|release of official notification||12 July 2022|
|Start of online application process||18 July 2022|
|nabard recruitment 2022 last date||7 August 2022|
|Application Fee Submission Window||18 July to 7 August 2022|
nabard grade a recruitment 2022 vacancy details
|designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (RDBS)||161|
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (Official Language Services)||07|
|Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (P&SS)||01|
nabard grade a eligibility 2022
The authority invites applications so that desired candidates can be selected from a pool of applications. For this reason, the authority decides on the NABARD Grade A Eligibility 2022. These criteria are listed on the basis of job description. Hence, it is mandatory for you to fulfill the below-mentioned requirements for selection.
Rural Development Banking Services, NABARD
- For general, candidates must have a graduation or post-graduation degree in any discipline.
- For Company Secretary post, candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Degree should be from Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI.)
- There are many subjects under RDBS. So, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
|Plantation and Horticulture||animal husbandry|
|forestry||Water Resources Development and Management|
|environmental Engineering||social work|
Official Language Service, Nabardi
- Candidate must have passed Master’s Degree in Hindi or Hindi Translation with Second Division.
- Must have studied English subject while pursuing Bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of Master’s Degree in English with Second Class. Also, studied Hindi as a subject while pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Second Class Degree in Sanskrit, Economics or Master’s Degree in Commerce. He should have studied English and Hindi subjects in his graduation.
- Completion of Master’s degree in both Hindi/Hindi translation and English. However, the candidate must have passed second division in any one of the subjects.
- In addition, he/she should have at least three years’ experience in the relevant field (two years for SC/ST candidates).
Protocol and Security Services, NABARD
- Candidate should have experience in the relevant field.
- He should be an officer with at least five years of commissioned service (Army/ Air Force/ Navy) experience.
- Ex-Servicemen should have a valid Identity Card.
The age criteria are different for the above posts. Overall the minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years. Please refer the following table for post-wise age limit:
|NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A (Protocol & Security Services)||25 to 40 years|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A (Rajbhasha Service)||21 to 33 years|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A (Rural Development Banking Service)||21 to 30 years|
Assistant Manager NABARD 2022 Required Documents
Additionally, while filling the NABARD Grade A Application Form 2022, you need to attach certain documents. In this case, you have to scan the documents in advance. Also, kindly check the following documents before uploading on NABARD Assistant Manager Application Form:
- candidate’s photo
nabard grade a recruitment 2022. apply online for
If you want to apply for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 then you have to follow the following steps:
- In the beginning. Visit the authorized portal of the authority – https://www.nabard.org/
- Afterwards, click on the ‘Careers’ tab option. It will be given at the top left-hand side.
- From there, click on the ‘Click here to continue’ button.
- Now, you need to find the NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 link under ‘Career Notices’ and then open the ‘Apply Here’ link.
- After that, first of all, register yourself by clicking on ‘Click here for new registration’.
- Also, provide the remaining details carefully
- After that, proceed for the payment of application fee.
- Finally, upload the required documents.
- Finally complete the process by submitting the form.
- Also, download and print the nabard.org Assistant Manager 2022 Application Form.
nabard assistant manager 2022 application fee
To complete the NABARD 2022 Garde A Application Form, candidates have to submit the fee. Also, the fee amount varies according to the department you are applying for. You have to deposit the fee using the payment gateway available in the NABARD 2022 Assistant Manager Application Form. Please see the table below:
|Category Name||rdbs||Rajbhasha and P&SS|
|SC / ST||Rupee. 150/-||Rupee. 100/-|
|Remaining Categories||Rupee. 800/-||Rupee. 750/-|
nabard grade a recruitment 2022 selection process
The authority will conduct the selection process soon after the receipt of the NABARD 2022 Garde A application. However, just as every condition is different for each post, the NABARD grade A 2022 selection process is also different. Candidates will be shortlisted as per the method mentioned in the following table. After that, the candidates will be finalized in the interview round.
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (RDBS)||Initial
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rajbhasha)||Paper – I
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security Service) in Grade A||Interview|