Download APPSC Research Assistant Admit Card 2022 Arunachal Pradesh RA Group B Exam Date & Call Letter PDF: A latest job notification (Advertisement No. PSC-R(A)/17/2021) for the recruitment of 10 Research Assistant vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh Planning and Investment Department. Released @ www.appsc.gov.in Check Here APPSC Recruitment 2022 Full Details i.e. Vacancy, Salary, Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Online Form Last Date and Download Advertisement PDF. Stay here for latest update news release for APPSC Research Assistant Exam Date, Admit Card, Result & Final Merit List 2022.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
APPSC RA Group B Recruitment Online Form 2022: Arunachal Pardesh Public Service Commission has invited applications to fill 10 vacancies of Research Assistant Group B. Interested candidates are highly recommended to apply online for Arunachal Pradesh RA Recruitment 2022 through official website – www.appsc.gov.in from 23 March 2022 to 24 April 2022. The detailed notification and apply online link is given below on the page.
APPSC Research Assistant 2022 Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Selection Process
- Research Assistant Group B: 10 Posts
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Pay Level-6 of Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
Age Range : (up to 24.04.2022)
- Minimum -18 years, Maximum -32 years
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, PWD, Ex-servicemen and in service contractual employees under clause-5 (a) of the advertisement.
Educational Qualifications :
- B.Com, BA and B.Sc with Economics as one of the subject. 0R Statistics with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
- APST Applicants: Rs. 150/-
- Other Applicants: Rs. 200/-
Selection Process :
- Written exam
|APPSC RA Group B Recruitment 2022 – Important Date & Direct Link|
|organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Research Assistant Group B Non-Gazetted|
|Number of Vacancies||10 posts|
|How to Apply||online application form|
|start date||23 March 2022|
|last date||24 April 2022|
||will be announced soon|
|Notification PDF||click here|